Is César Manrique familiar to you? Why do you think he is important in the field of tourism?
Read the following questions and find the answers in his biography. http://www.cesarmanrique.com/biografia_i.htm
- Where and when was César Manrique born?
- How did he feel about the Spanish Civil War?
- What and where did he study?
- Where did he go after New York?
- What was his job?
- What place did he want to turn into one of the most beautiful places in the planet?
- When and how did he die?
- Find out on the internet a place in Madrid which was designed by him.