Here is a summary of a travel insurance policy by Churchill Travel taken from the website http://www.churchill.com/travel/travelpolicydocuments.htm.
Read it and answer the following questions:
1. How many sections are there? Write them down.
2. If your luggage is delayed for more than 12 hours after your arrival at your final destination, what does the policy cover? In which section can you find this information?
3. How much will they pay you if your departure is delayed because of a strike that had been announced on TV or radio when you booked your trip? Where did you find this information?
4. What happens if you arrive late at your departure point because your transport breaks down? In which section did you find this?
5. How much money will you receive if all the snowboarding facilities in your resort are closed due to snow conditions? Where can you find this piece of information?
You can check your answers below (in a few days)
Travel Policy Summary CHT54