Sunday, 23 May 2010
INTERVIEW AT BARAJAS AIRPORT
The project was like this:
A PASSENGER SURVEY AT BARAJAS AIRPORT
Good morning/afternoon/evening. I’m a student of Travel Agencies / Tourism at Hotel Escuela High School, Madrid. We are doing a project about why people travel. Would you mind answering a few questions? If you don’t mind, we would like to record the interview as a class practice. Thanks a lot.
POSSIBLE QUESTIONS: CHECK-IN/DEPARTURE AREA
1. Where are you from?
2. Where are you travelling to?
3. How long have you been here?
4. Have you been in Spain before?
5. Where did you stay? (Accommodation)
6. What was the purpose of your visit?
7. How often do you travel abroad? Which countries have you visited?
8. What did you like most about Spain?
Thanks for your help. Have a nice trip.
Now listen to Diana Can you answer the questions Diana asked? Listen carefully and try, please.
Do the same with Noemí's interview.
And the same with Bàrbara's.