- What's your name?
- Can you spell your surname, please?
- How old are you?
- Can you tell me your e-mail address?
- Where do you live?
- Could you tell me something about your family?
- How long have you been learning English?
- Can you speak any other languages?
- Have you ever been abroad? Where?
- Can you drive?
- Do you smoke?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What is the last film you've seen or the last book you've read?
- What do you use the Internet for?
- Why did you choose these studies?
- How did you find the information about the school?
- What tasks do you carry out in your training?
- Do you wear a uniform? If so, what does it consist of?
- Do you have any working experience? Where?
- What would you like to do in the future?
Wednesday, 1 December 2010
Here you've got a set of questions which can be useful to prepare your oral exam. They are all personal questions and the aim is for you to be able to express yourself in correct basic English about your life and experience. When speaking try to expand your sentences, do not use short answers all the time.